Terms and Conditions
Online Voting T&Cs:
- Voting only applies to Australian residents.
- Employees of companies nominated in the Organic Consumer Choice Awards cannot vote in the awards.
- Employees of the Centre for Organic Research & Education can vote in the awards, but are ineligible to enter the prize draw.
- Only those who enter their contact details when submitting the voting form will be entered in the prize draw.
- People can submit a vote in every category, but can only vote once per category.
- People who vote in all categories get more chances to win the draw, however, only one prize per winner is allowed.
- Voting closes on 9th October 2020 at midnight.
- Votes will then go through a validation process aiming to check if the above-mentioned rules were respected.
Prize draw T&Cs:
- Prize draw winners will be drawn once the validation process has been completed and will be announced on Monday 26th October 2020.
- Prize draw winners will be selected at random with the 1st Prize winner to be drawn first and the 2nd Prize winner to be drawn last.
- Prize draw winners will be notified via email (please check your junk!) and announced on the National Organic Week Facebook page.
- Winners of the 1st and 2nd prize should aim to reply with address details within a week. After that, a last reminder will be sent and if prizes are still left unclaimed after that, they will be re-drawn.
- The Centre for Organic Research & Education takes no responsibility for any prizes going astray or getting damaged in the post or arriving later than expected due to industrial action or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- No cash alternative or replacement of any kind will be made.
- We reserve the right to change the prizes on offer at any time. Please check the website for updates on the prizes on offer.