Calling all organic advocates! Celebrate all things organic during the National Organic Week, our nationwide celebration of organic food, products and systems. We’re supporting a growing organic sector and raising awareness about its benefits and positive impact on environmental, social and economic sustainability.
Any event associated with organic awareness can be registered in the NOW calendar! Here are some event ideas to get you started or come up with one of your own. Then share the event by posting its details on our events calendar!
Restaurants & Retailers
- Organic cooking demonstration
- Organic barbecue
- Organic food/drink tasting in store
- Organic menu in restaurants/cafes
- Free trial of organic product or host a food tasting
- Special promotion on a specific organic product range
Farmers & Advocates
- Organic gardening workshop
- Homemade canning workshop
- Organic farm tour
- Organic community garden open day
- Organic lunch with colleagues
- Organic school breakfast
- School excursion to visit an organic farm
- Invite an organic farmer to your school to do a talk
We want to hear about your event! Contact us or register it on our Event Registration page.